Nick Lowery on “Nicks Kicking Tips
- Warm Up
- Take Karate or Ballet 3 times a week to improve core balance
- Read “Inner Game of Tennis” to win mental war so you are confident and consistent in the game
- Power through lifting and sprints or strides: wall squats, lunges and leg raises
- Point your kicking foot on impact, keep head down throughout your swing (just like golf), and visualize small vivid target as you a[[roach the ball, plant and point left foot (if right footed) directly at the target and explode keeping firm the left side through the kick
- Act like you’ve been there! Be confident in yourself!
Thanks Mr. Lowery and good luck Kickers!